[opensuse-factory] Maintainers wanted for Dracut and Plymouth
Hi,

I have come to the point where I can no longer maintain the two packages
Dracut and Plymouth. It has already been quite some time that I did anything
with the two packages and I found myself lucky that some other people made
some updates and fixes to it.

The reason why I am looking for new maintainers is simply due to:

1) Lack of time on my side
2) Specific required knowledge

I hope that somebody will step up to take the maintenance of these two
packages, otherwise according to the Factory rules unmaintained packages
should be removed.

Regards

Raymond