Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] Timeline and roadmap V2
* agustin benito bethencourt <abebe@xxxxxxxx> [02-02-14 11:04]:
And because you have cross-posted and replied to all rather than the
particular list where the conversation should be comments, are
disjointed, confusing and do not follow. Establish the location for
the conversation and stay there and PLEASE stop cross-posting and
replying to ALL. If you have a problem with that, please change the
wiki about netiquette at:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Cross_posting

I hit the reply button and cross-posted. You are right. My apologies.

And I replied to list which picked up both addresses doing the same :^(.
I too, apologize for my inconsideration.