Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] Timeline and roadmap V2
Hi,

And because you have cross-posted and replied to all rather than the
particular list where the conversation should be comments, are disjointed,
confusing and do not follow. Establish the location for the conversation
and stay there and PLEASE stop cross-posting and replying to ALL. If you
have a problem with that, please change the wiki about netiquette at:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Cross_posting

I hit the reply button and cross-posted. You are right. My apologies.

Saludos
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
openSUSE Team Lead at SUSE