Re: [opensuse-factory] Timeline and roadmap V2
Hi,

On Sunday 02 February 2014 15:24:58 Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
Hi,

On Thursday 30 January 2014 14:06:36 Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

On 30.01.2014 13:12, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
So, for now, this will be a 'community release'. This might mean less QA
but also no security updates provided by SUSE!

Does this essentially mean that SUSE doesn’t want to participate in the
openSUSE release anymore?

No. This mean that after our development sprints in factory we will go back
to the Release.

The openSUSE Team did have, still have and will have as main focus Factory
and the openSUSE.

... Release.

Sorry.

Saludos