Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] Timeline and roadmap V2
"agustin" == agustin benito bethencourt <abebe@xxxxxxxx> writes:

agustin> Hi Sasha,
agustin> I will work on Monday-Tuesday in writing something that
(hopefully) reduces
agustin> the uncertainties as much as possible. I will recap some of the
questions
agustin> pointed in this thread and try to answer them. If any of you have
more, please
agustin> ask them.

Before sending your reply please make sure to have your email read by as many
people as possible, making sure that there are no misguiding phrases, ill
phrased sentences. Have those people look where your words are not clearly
establishing your intended outcome.

Why do I care because for a long time now in the history of this project,
there has never been a huge communication problem like we are having at the
current moment.

I hope you would also care as much as I do and before hitting the send key or
clicking the send button, you will have enough time to have feedback, if what
you have written truly conveys your intended thoughts.

Togan

--
Life is endless possibilities