Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse] Re: What happened to dovecot?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:48:58 +0100

On 2013-11-30 20:43, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Carlos E. R. <> wrote:

I installed from netinst and remember seeing it, you know, just
after testing the internet connection and fetching the "latest
release notes".

It depends where the installer reads the notes from. If it fetches
from the internet site, they are the old version. If it fetches from
the just installed version, there is a difference with netinstall and
standard: netinstall considers the update repo, but standard install
depends on the user choice. Me, I never fetch the updates at install
time, so I don't see the newest notes version.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.