Re: [opensuse-factory] O Factory - Where art Thou?
Am Freitag, 29. November 2013, 11:43:54 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
On 29.11.2013 11:26, Adrian Schröter wrote:
* Integration means testing, and testing may be a gate/decision
point whether further builds make sense at all (think rings). This
tracking of test status is not in the tool. And tests should gate
further work based on test status. And tests, automatic or
manual, have a smart and a stupid order doing them.

What would be really nice here, is to have hooks in BS like github. If
new pull request is created, then there is hook that can told it to CI
like https://travis-ci.org/

http://openbuildservice.org/2013/11/22/Source-Update-Via_Token/

?

I knew you would jump on it but hooks for github are something else than
hooks like github ;)

When offering also this for reviews, these review hooks can run everywhere.

We can also discuss to run them within OBS, but I think other possibilities,
like rpmlint or source services are the better approach then.

Our solution for that are at the moment automatic reviewers that poll
for new reviews to do and then queue something. So if you do a new SR
factory-auto, legal-auto, repo-checker run on it and do their CI. We
can extend that heavily - but nothing of that will be "Source update" ;)

right, but the /trigger route could also be used to do other defined tasks.
For example like changing the review state. That was what I proposed here.

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: adrian@xxxxxxx

(AG Nürnberg)