Re: [opensuse-factory] DROP proposal: gsynaptics
On Friday 29 of November 2013 09:09:47 Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Am 28.11.2013 23:53, schrieb Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger:
gsynaptics.. which is an ugly tool and provides no additional
functionality (in my view).

Hey, GNOME is also an ugly tools and provides no additional
functionality (in my view) -- but that's certainly not a reason to drop
it, is it? ;-P

:-)

Can gsynaptics be used without gnome? If yes, we probably should keep it
(and just make sure it is not started in a gnome session).

Synaptiks for KDE currently lacks a maintainer and occasionally messes up
touchpad timings. gsynaptics could be an alternative for inexperienced users.

Regards,
Peter