Re: [opensuse-factory] Your thoughts on dropping pm-utils
On 2013-11-28 10:59, Guido Berhoerster wrote:

I don't think the problem is not so much the emotional attachment
people have to pm-utils (at least I hope so ;) but the potential
of severe regressions with suspend/hibernate. The hardware quirks
db probably doesn't matter that much any more since it is
outdated by now.

I accidentally removed pm-utils some time ago and the machine failed to
hibernate. I don't remember the exact cause, and I haven't tested 13.1
on this machine yet - but I expect problems.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.