[opensuse-factory] Re: Fallout from the Tumbleweed/13.1 transistion
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 21:17:29 +0100
Achim Gratz writes:
1. Emacs shows the cursor with inverse colors (not exactly inverse, but
it seems to have chosen a "dark" theme rather than the light one that
KDE and Firefox (another Gtk application) uses. I remember I've had to
fiddle with this before, but I can't find where to even look.

That is caused by the Gtk3 Oxygen engine, which is still broken (somehow
the settings.ini had been re-generated with Oxygen as the theme since I
use that in KDE). Among the other effects: in file chooser the buttons
that allow you to traverse the path don't work. Switched to Adwaita,
which hopefully doesn't have these or other problems.

Regards,
Achim.