[opensuse-factory] Re: Tumbleweed empty
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:18:01 +0100
Patrick Shanahan writes:
Appears you were caught in between, perhaps mirrors not completely updated
as the last four url's for me point to 13.1 repos.

I have been looking at the website, I know that mirrors can take some
time to update, but that's not the case here.

Some patience *is* required.

This doesn't have anything to do with patience or the lack of it.

Changing the "current" links (all of them, at the same time) should be
part of the release procedure, but apparently isn't. Like things are
now, there is no real benefit from having these links since the fallback
solution is to point to the individual version branches in each
repository by editing the repo definitions again each time a release is
done.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: