Re: [opensuse-web] Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: 13.1 GM
Hi,

sorry for cross-posting

On Monday 18 November 2013 17:04:03 agustin benito bethencourt wrote:
Hi,

there is a lot of work to do between GM and GA (Release day). Please check
the link to see the tasks that need to be done:

* https://progress.opensuse.org/versions/47

As you can see, there are many non-technical tasks too.