Re: [opensuse-factory] 13.1 GM
  • From: cagsm <cumandgets0mem00f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 17:59:00 +0100
uhm, thats why they invented torrents like ages ago. releasing the
stuff to masses early potentially gives a hole lot of more and better
early "final" testing in case there is mess with the release. I also
dislike that often opensuse had too many trouble on the final
goldmaster bits especially for install and upgrade scenarios and this
never gets addressed the whole userbase has to wait for the n+1
release of opensuse and pray for salvation that that release wont give
them the trouble the n-release is giving them. debian and others do
re-releases of their stuff over the maintenance period where
especially bugs and their fixes in the installers, bootloaders and
other essential stuff would help the userbase to have a more pleasant
opensuse experience.

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Carlos E. R.