Re: [opensuse-factory] Question Secure boot ASUS
В Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:50 +0100
Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Hello,

on my board in the BIOS secure Boot window I have Button to ad a Key for the
secure Boot.

Can any Tell my, is oS afterward working when I add the SUSE Key?

which file is the correct and which format have this file.

I have more than one possibility to add this file.

What are you trying to achieve? openSUSE is using bootloader signed by
Microsoft, so it normally should not be necessary. Further verification
is done by this bootloader which already knows openSUSE key.

Do you have problems using standard bootloader? Which openSUSE version?