Re: [opensuse-factory] 13.1 GM
This is retarded I agree with you :). Seriously let the mirrors keep
up with the stuff, thats why we have such stuff as aria and bulk
distro means such as torrents and whatever else. Those things are
dependable and can be hammered and battered much better than single
place of fail servers and stuff. Why not immediately start
distributing the bits on the distributed means as torrents and more
and later opening up mirrors to the classic http-ftp style of people.
how hard is that? also you say release date is not there yet still
opensuse always starts the file repos pretty much immediately after
rc2 or gm state has reached, but isos and the fullfiles or even deltas
are being kept in the dark much longer. this is retarded. you are
right.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Bernhard Voelker