Re: [opensuse-factory] 13.1 GM
On 11/11/13 12:26, Larry Finger wrote:
On 11/10/2013 07:19 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
The release of 13.1 is now well overdue so can I/we assume that there will be no
GM but that the next release will be the final product, GA?

There is never a difference between GM and GA, other than the publicity.

Did you see the Email from Coolo that announced the locking of the 13.1 repos on Nov. 8? In it, he announced that it was GM. Running 'zypper up' on RC2 gets you GM, and the final release.

Larry

Thanks Larry. Yes I did see his e-mail - but I am also looking here:

http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap

which shows a difference between GM and GA - so what is a girl supposed to conclude? :-)

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4.11.2 & kernel 3.12.0-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor