Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 02:31:22 +0100 (CET)

On Saturday, 2013-11-09 at 00:17 +0100, Guido Berhoerster wrote:

Try 'qpdfview'. I can fill the forms and save as a new file. The
buttons don't work, though.
Maintained in home:Lazy_Kent.

That's still using poppler though, so if it doesn't work with
evince/okular it work with qpdfview either...

meant to say: it won't work with qpdfview either

That the buttons do not work is significative, it means that javascript is not working. It is possible that it does not matter: for reset we can reload, and for print we can use the menu. But there is no assurance that there is no more code in the form that does more things.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.