  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 18:41:07 +0100 (CET)

On Friday, 2013-11-08 at 16:58 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:

You are whining about removal of one particular package.

Please be civil. I simply made a proposal to focus on usability for our
users. Personally I have no issue with downloading directly from Adobe
(as long as it lasts) and tightening my environment with apparmor.

I agree.

If you just feel offended about the fact we removed your favorite and
popular application after the vendor stopped providing support for it
then I suggest you bring it forward to the vendor of the named
software.

No, I am not offended, I am merely puzzled by the lack of consideration
for the openSUSE user.

Me too. :-|

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.