  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 14:11:11 +0100 (CET)

On Friday, 2013-11-08 at 04:22 +0100, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Friday 2013-11-08 02:27, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Their answer: use acrobat on Windows, as everybody. It is your
stupid fault for using... what did you say, linws?

Just name Android for a change — they cannot excuse themselves
from that ;)

I don't know if you can view PDFs with certificates in Android, and I would never try, anyway. No privacy guaranteed. I bought an Android phone before realising the privacy concerns, because they told me that was the IN brand of smart phone to have.

You can handle banking from android, too. I'm not keen on trying.

Actually, some of my goverment agencies do create software for android. I have one gadget informing me of road conditions and warnings like snow storm road blocks. Useful. No privacy concern, I think. I guess. Dunno. Sigh...

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.