  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 21:09:52 +0100 (CET)

On Thursday, 2013-11-07 at 17:45 -0200, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:

2013/11/7 Carlos E. R. <>:

Here the receipts (banks, etc) have an autentication code [1] wich one
can verify and validate on the bank itself.

Yes, I one of the organizations I get PDFs from use that method. But it is not a receipt, it is used as a pass or authorization for some services. The other entity needs the verification code because what we carry is the paper.

[1]http://paste.opensuse.org/5409202

Ah, no, that verification code is much larger. The one I talked about is about 12 letters.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.