  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:32:49 +0100 (CET)

On Thursday, 2013-11-07 at 19:21 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:

Now, as there have been many complaints about okular and other
replacements here on this list: honestly, does anyone have opened a
bug for it?

Let's not open that can of worms. People have probably looked at okular
then installed acroread. Problem solved.
I use acroread because I need some assurance that whatever PDF's I
produce will look correct/appropriate in the tool used by my customers.

Same here.

I did report problems with forms (and other issues) time ago, till I got tired.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.