Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread? [WAS: Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever]
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 10:34:31 +0100 (CET)

On Thursday, 2013-11-07 at 09:59 +0100, Damian Ivanov wrote:

Yes I am using 13.1 but you get also
This document has XFA forms, which are currently *unsupported*
but on the right side (at the line of this message) you have a button
"show forms" after that you can fill them and use all the buttons. You
can then go to File=> print preview, you will see that the forms are
as you filled them

Not all the buttons.

For instance, on acroread, you get a calendar when trying to enter the date.

The "reset" button in okular (12.3) does not reset the data, and "print" does nothing.

All that means that the javscript code is not working.

I'm sure that 13.1 will have this improved, but I'm also sure that support is incomplete.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.