Re: [opensuse-factory] Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever
On 11/4/2013 7:47 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:

On 04.11.2013 12:33, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

Please, show at least a LITTLE respect to the hard work of people
on this list and don't distract them with questions you really
should know the answer to.
Honestly - I ignore every thread Basil or Linda take part in. I wonder
if we can somehow automate that. Perhaps a opensuse-factory-sane list
that is feed by opensuse-factory posts but automatically filters such
threads and posts?

I'm afraid as long as opensuse-factory mailing list is passively
moderated, we will continue seeing people not subscribing to this
collection of nonsense with small interferences of useful information.

Add me to that list.

Linda gets a little hard to track sometimes but basically she asks perfectly valid and pointed questions which no one actually answers.
If it were an actual debat Linda won hands down many times over.
But it's not a debate it's a popularity contest.

--
bkw