Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread?
On 2013-11-05 17:15, Felix Miata wrote:

I suggest to those whose government foists necessity for proprietary
software on its constituents act to get their government to embrace FOSS.

Oh, I agree, but it is not practical. Actually, the move to use PDF
forms instead of any other thing was an opening, because there was
acrobat reader on all platforms. At worst, you can print the form with
any viewer, print it, and give the paper to the administration. With
acroread, you type in acroread, then print it out. What we submit to the
administration is the paper, anyhow.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.