Re: [opensuse-factory] Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever
On 2013-11-03 15:15, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 03/11/13 03:04, Basil Chupin escribió:
A general question, and a whinge, about being asked to test a release of
something like RC2 of oS.

When such a request is made, what exactly is being asked of the user?

I mean, how is it possible to test, for example, something like vlc,
which is something essential to my needs, when not all of the
dependencies can be satisfied?

I don't know what are you talking about, vlc works just fine.

Impossible. There is no packman repo.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.