[opensuse-factory] Getting more btrfs testing for Beta1
Hi,

The last btrfs bugs have shown that we just have too little coverage
of btrfs. As using btrfs is a very prominent option - and hopefully
our future default file system, we had some discussion how can we
improve that in the remaining time frame.

Our "solution" (noone likes it, but noone has a better idea either) is
to add a popup asking to use btrfs during the installation of the Beta.
I hope that this leads to more testing of btrfs in real life scenarios -
the feedback from those using btrfs in Factory is good (just for
reference, I use it too :) but IMO we have too few new installations
using it.

The popup is a crude hack and will be taken out during the Rc phase.
Hopefully til then we found and fixed enough btrfs problems.

Greetings, Stephan