[opensuse-factory] openSUSE bugzilla mirror
  • From: "Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bernhardout@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:01:10 +0200

Hi,

I have been frustrated so often by poor bugzilla.novell.com
performance (possibly part of the problem is that it is on the other
side of the globe - 160 milliseconds away)
that today I imported my own maildir of openSUSE bugzilla data since
2011 and provide it for quick and easy public access at
http://bugzilla.zq1.de

Data is kept up-to-date in real time by parsing notification emails.
(this could miss private security bugs)

While the UI still needs improvement, it should allow you to see some
usability advantages over bugzilla and maybe serve as a base to
something even better.

sample queries:
all bugs updated during last hour:
http://bugzilla.zq1.de/?since=0.05
kernel bugs touched last month:
http://bugzilla.zq1.de/?since=31&topic=kernel-maintainers
bugs of the last year with XFCE in the topic:
http://bugzilla.zq1.de/?since=365&topic=XFCE
all bugs assigned to me:
http://bugzilla.zq1.de/?since=0&topic=bwiedemann@

note: currently the DB has 16336 bug entries.

and the source is at https://github.com/bmwiedemann/bugzillamirror

Ciao
Bernhard M.