Re: [opensuse-factory] php 5.5.0
On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 09:58:09AM +0200, Ralf Lang wrote:
BTW:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:languages:php:php55/php5

* php5-64-bit-post-large-files.patch

I am suggesting to remove
php5-64-bit-post-large-files.patch from php55:php5 and replace it with a
more upstream-ready version which uses def_t (basically unsigned long
long) instead of signed long. I am currently involved with getting this
patch upstream in time for php 5.6

SR will follow.

Will accept.

* php5-suhosin-php55.patch

I suggest removing suhosin (patch). The last official upstream release
of suhosin was for php 5.3.9, the project seems dead and others have
dumped it or have been discussing the same move.

I believe that we have bright patchers who keep this upstream patch
alive, but is it worth it?

There is also a suhosin extension which seems to work independently of
the patch.

php5-suhosin-php55.patch patches this extension :-). I have removed
suhosin patch by php 5.4.

Petr