Re: [opensuse-factory] Can the Activities icon be changed back to the original colorized version for 12.3?
On 03/06/2013 05:20 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 06/03/13 20:57, Will Stephenson wrote:
On 05/03/13 21:58, Will Stephenson wrote:
I know it's late but...Every time I look at the Activities icon 3D box
I'm thinking about VirtualBox. It doesn't look right.

Agreed, it makes me want to play Yahtzee.

I've got a version here which is a monochrome rework of the 3 coloured
dots, which I'll submit for 12.3, in agreement with the openSUSE KDE
team's designer.

12.3 default panel: http://paste.opensuse.org/4419168

The SR is probably too late for today's gold master candidate, but will be in the initial online update.

Will

But they aren't coloured :'( . We want the pretty colours back, please :-) .

BC

Can't you just change the thing with system settings > workspace appearance >desktop theme? I did