Re: [opensuse-factory] Questions re Tumbleweed
On Wednesday, March 06, 2013 07:16:22 PM Basil Chupin wrote:
On 06/03/13 19:05, mark wrote:
On Wednesday, March 06, 2013 06:51:08 PM Basil Chupin wrote:
On 06/03/13 17:53, mark wrote:
On Wednesday, March 06, 2013 05:20:52 PM Basil Chupin wrote:
On 06/03/13 01:39, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
On 06/03/13 01:21, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
(BTW, the Portal info is not correct. For example, the "1-click
install"
doesn't work, and the instructions on how to create the repos don't
work
- I had to manually create them in YaST2 Software Management.)

it works.
you will get a ymp file, double click it and the rest is made by yast
without any problems.

What I get is a screen full of lines in a text file format. And that is
it. There are no further 'instructions' as to what to do with this
screenfull of lines.

BC

right-click, save as :-)

And.....?

BC
save as ymp file, go to your download folder, doubleclick this file, see what
will happen and smile a bit ;-)