[opensuse-factory] [Factory only] Licenses and spdx
Hi,

I think I did a submit request for all packages that will fail now,
so I decided to go ahead and make "invalid-license" a fatal error in
rpmlint.

To avoid all packages not in factory failing too (I only care for things
openSUSE ships as part of the distribution to have a valid license), I
added rpmlint-Factory-strict to only apply in openSUSE:Factory:* itself.

But I encourage you to add this to your devel project:

Support: rpmlint-Factory-strict

and fix the fallout. osc service localrun format_spec_file (with
uptodate obs-service-format_spec_file from openSUSE:Tools) will rewrite
most license strings to the correct format.

This is btw something else I encourage you to do: add the _service file
from openSUSE:Factory/_project to your devel project's _project (just
osc co devel:tools/_project and osc add _service). This way new packages
in your devel project will get the spec file format factory expects. And
you will always have the option to commit with --skip-local-services.

Greetings, Stephan