Re: [opensuse-factory] secure boot trouble
On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 04:52:06PM -0500, Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hi,

Installing RC2 on Lenovo Carbon X1 results in:

Image failed to verify with *ACCESS DENIED*

when Secure Boot is enabled.

Booting from the stick to which I dumped the RC2 ISO image is not a
problem. The issue occurs after the installation.

I setup a custom partitioning scheme

/dev/sda1 vfat mounted to /boot/efi
/dev/sda2 swap
/dev/sda3 xfs mounted as /

I think this should work for secure boot.

Turning secure boot off allows the installed image to boot and the
installation process to continue, i.e. enter the configuration part
of the installation process.

Could you provide the result of "efibootmgr -v"?

Thanks,

Gary Lin