[opensuse-factory] secure boot trouble
Hi,

Installing RC2 on Lenovo Carbon X1 results in:

Image failed to verify with *ACCESS DENIED*

when Secure Boot is enabled.

Booting from the stick to which I dumped the RC2 ISO image is not a problem. The issue occurs after the installation.

I setup a custom partitioning scheme

/dev/sda1 vfat mounted to /boot/efi
/dev/sda2 swap
/dev/sda3 xfs mounted as /

I think this should work for secure boot.

Turning secure boot off allows the installed image to boot and the installation process to continue, i.e. enter the configuration part of the installation process.

Later,
Robert
Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx