Re: Does anyone understand or even use KDE activities? (Was Re: [opensuse-factory] Can the Activities icon be changed back to the original colorized version for 12.3?)
I have to disagree here, I use it occasionally, most often when giving
presentations: no more blank screen in the middle of the presentation or
during questions, when the desktop is shown no folder view as people have no
business with other documents I keep there, the default wallpaper since it is
more professional than the other I use, etc.

In the beginning I wondered to what it was all about, but now I understand :-)
Also, on laptops it can be convenient if you want to have a work related
folder view and a home folder view, etc.

Best regards,
Erwin

--
Erwin Van de Velde