Re: [opensuse-factory] Questions re Tumbleweed
On 06/03/13 01:21, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
Sorry, I don't understand, Patrick, what are these Tumbleweed repos?
Where are they to be found?
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Extra/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Printing/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/LibreOffice:/Stable/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/

Ah, so there are these hidden from view repos :-) .

I don't understand "hidden". They are in plain sight, displayed the same
as other "versions", 12.1, 12.2, ....

Is there is a list of all such repos for TW somewhere or are these the only
ones?

Not to my knowledge, also not for 12.1/12.2/12.3/Factory/...

If there is a particular thing you where have interest, look at the repo
web page and see if Tw is available or search the package indexes at
http://software.opensuse.org/search

usual warning: straying from the beaten path may cause inconsistencies.
possible correction: remove last added repo and do "zypper -v dup"
I do: on adding a single repo, do "zypper -v dup --from <new-repo>" and
see what changes are proposed before committing. You do not always get
what you want!