Does anyone understand or even use KDE activities? (Was Re: [opensuse-factory] Can the Activities icon be changed back to the original colorized version for 12.3?)
As far as I can tell, the feature is neither stable nor mature but kactivities4 pulls in some additional dependencies. Otherwise we could just disable building it and reduce the bloatness factor of our favorite DE.

So if nobody objects, I'll do that soonish.

Am 5. März 2013 08:45:03 schrieb Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
On 04.03.2013 19:59, Roman Bysh wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I know it's late but...Every time I look at the Activities icon 3D box
> I'm thinking about VirtualBox. It doesn't look right.

Really? I'm thinking about a rolling dice and wonder if they added
monopoly to the default starter.

Greetings, Stephan

With kind regards,
Sascha Peilicke
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)