Re: [opensuse-factory] Very slow loading of kernel/initrd with os12.3
Am 04.03.2013 20:07, Joschi Brauchle wrote:
So here is something interesting: I can reproduce and create slow and
fast loading initrd's (with grub) on my machine!

I've seen the same behavior on 12.1 (or so) already, and I think I've
also seen a bug report about it (I just cannot find it right now). It
happened about on every second kernel update, and as for you, calling
mkinitrd manually solved it. I never fully debugged it, but I think this
might not be a new problem of 12.3.

Philipp