Re: [opensuse-factory] 12.3 -- if it isn't too late....
On 04/03/13 21:51, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

[pruned]

Just select all patterns on your next installation and you should be
happy. But neither your gcc/make nor my crash/kdump preference should be
forced onto all users.

I, and many others, have absolutely NO need for either kaffeine or MPlayer. And yet both are FORCED on people.

I deliberately REMOVE kaffeine during the installation process and yet is still gets installed.

So if that happens, then I can have my make and gcc. Oh, and mc and nano as well, thanks.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.3 x86_64 KDE 4.10.00 & kernel 3.8.1-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor