Re: [opensuse-factory] 12. RC2 - Konsole query
Am 04.03.2013 11:51, schrieb Basil Chupin:
Does anybody know, please, how to get rid of the statusbar (at the
bottom) of the Konsole (terminal)?

In the past there was an option in Configure Profile to remove it but
this option appears to have been removed in the version in 12.3 RC2.

I have an option in Settings -> Konsole Setup -> Tab Bar with a menu to
"show always", "show when needed", "show never"

And this works (the english labels might be different, I'm using a
different locale) for me.

Using Factory, not 12.3, but I think the konsole version is pretty much
the same.
--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making