Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed
On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 04:05:55PM +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
I want to install and try out Tumbleweed.

I finally found a reference on the 'net to Tumbleweed which pointed to

http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Tumbleweed

I started to read this but after several seconds wondered if what
was written there is latest - afterall it talks about oS 12.1, with
12.3 "just around the corner".

Is there a more uptodate info on how to install Tumbleweed?

(I guess that I am correct to assume that one first installs a
stock-standard version of oS and then 'massages' it to do a 'dup
--from....' to get Tumbleweed?)

Yes you do. The directions should be correct for 12.2 as well.

thanks,

greg k-h