Re: [opensuse-factory] 12.3 RC2: Thunderbird spell check.
В Sat, 02 Mar 2013 16:16:57 +0100
Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

If that works it's unfortunately expected and I have no idea how to
solve it. The spec file contains %triggerin scripts but these are afaik
not supported by our RPM nor zypper or whatever is needed to make this work.

I use triggers in my RPM and I just tested that they work on 12.2 and
12.3 (OK there is recent bug report that trigger apparently was not
triggered, but it needs investigation).

So triggers definitely are recognized by openSUSE RPM. And zypper just
calls rpm at the end, so if RPM supports it, so does zypper.