Re: [opensuse-factory] 12.3 RC2: Thunderbird excesive CPU ussage.
On 03/02/2013 04:18 PM, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

Is this a bug I should report?

So this is tracker with the tracker extension visible in Thunderbird?
Then you should report a bug for that extension resp. for tracker.

I don't have that extension visible.

I speak of a setting in Advanced/General/ Enable Glocal searcher and
indexer, which is disabled.

I see now that I have an extension named "trackerbird 0.14.4" which I
don't know if it is the same as the above or not. If they are different
things I will simply remove the extension. I don't even know if it was
installed by Yast, or was inherited when reusing the home folder from
12.1 :-?

--
Cheers/Saludos
Carlos E. R. (12.3 Dartmouth test at Minas-Anor)