[opensuse-factory] tumpleweed : zypper dup
Hello List

- am not so experienced XFCE desktop user : perhaps i did something wrong :(

this morning did zypper dup [ about 280 MB ]

- upon completion, LibreOffice refused to start, complaining :
something about libs pango cairo

next, did a re-boot hoping probs would be solved:

but, seems my user password got messed-up :

after konsole yast password re-entry was still not able to log on to xfce

however managed to log on to KDE , but KDE was also not ok.

- in despair, restored root partition from backup.

- pfew!! - for me an anxious 'zypper dup' experience

best regards