Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: opensuse 12.3 RC | starting LSB... and freeze
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Yamaban <foerster@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

It looks like "NetworkManager" is more like "NetworkFail".
Still, and AGAIN (see prior releases).

With RC1 I had definite NetworkManager errors and I had to manually
start it after boot (and I think login).

With a recent zypper dup (RC2?) I no longer have that problem.

I am having a problem that if my laptop suspends it drops the WLAN
connection. After I wake up the laptop, I have go into NetworkManager
and drop the connection, then re-establish.

That's a pain, but I don't know if it is expected, or a bug. Let me
know if it's a bug and I'll open a bugzilla.

Greg