[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed is now empty for 12.2
As part of the Tumbleweed lifecycle, with the 12.2 release of openSUSE,
the openSUSE:Tumbleweed repo is now empty so that you can start out with
a "clean" 12.2 release.

It will stay that way for a few weeks for things to settle down with
12.2, and then will start to add packages back to it (new kernel, KDE
4.9, etc.) as time permits.

So, if you wish to stay at 12.1 with Tumbleweed right now, I recommend
NOT updating your system until you feel comfortable moving to 12.2.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h