  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:22:47 +0200
Stephan Kulow wrote:

On 18.06.2012 12:06, Per Jessen wrote:

Why should resource planning and project management and "what we
do" be
mutually exclusive? It seems to me that this thread is exactly
about a call for more resource planning and project management such
that we have a higher probability of achieving what we aim for.

Resource planning sounds pretty cool to me. I guess a good first
step would be to have everyone who plans to work on factory in the
next year to sign up and block vacation days, so we can book him.

Stephan, there's no call for that sarcastic tone.

Why should resource planning and sarcasm be mutal exclusive? Do you
want to be booked or not?

I'm really sorry I failed to get my point across. IMHO, caustic sarcasm
like yours does not help the creation nor the maintenance of a sense of
community, especially not when it's coming from (otherwise) prominent
community members.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (22.8°C)