Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: RC1
Hey,

On 06/11/2012 05:51 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 11.06.2012 17:49, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 11/06/12 04:34, Stephan Kulow escribió:
Hi,

It's monday morning and I can't see how we can finish RC1 this week -
seriously, I can't even see how we can do it this month ;(

OK, then let's delay this thing until the blocking/mayor bugs are fixed.
2 weeks delay isnt a big deal anyway.

No, it's not - if you live on the southern hermisphere where it's just
winter. Releasing early august is something we can just as well skip as
long as our main audience will have vacation.

Okay so what is your proposal? :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE