On Thursday 07 Jun 2012 11:53:20 Claudio Freire wrote:
2-burn OM? (K3B)

If I had a computer with 2 optical drives, I could be interested in
knowing how well k3b works.
However, that sounds like a niche.

Don't forget that you can copy the Live CD image to a USB stick, boot from
that, and then burn optical media (eg rescuing data from a failing hard disk)
with only one optical drive.

However, I'd rescue data to another USB stick if I had the choice.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)