Re: [opensuse-factory] tumbleweed: xfce4-appfinder package out of date results in broken alt-f2 shortcut
On 06/07/2012 12:29 AM, Greg KH wrote:
On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 11:50:07PM +0200, Jiri Slaby wrote:
On 06/06/2012 11:21 PM, Greg KH wrote:
Updating brp-check-suse might help.

What do you mean by this? Why is this needed in tumbleweed, but
not in the xfce repo where it seems to build fine?

Actually xfce repo contains brp-check-suse...

Ah, you are right, for some reason I commented it out in my list of xfce
packages to link to. I've now added it, let's see if that solves this
problem...

wow, that was fast :) just refreshed and installed the package, it works, thanks a lot.

16 hours from report to fix, gotta love this community :-D

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net