Am 07.06.2012 08:24, schrieb C:
But as you can see, libreoffice and it's subpackages (plus their
dependencies) is worth ~20% of the live cd space. So realistically,
we have two choices: live CD without libreoffice or live USB with
libreoffice. *Or* we find a way to reduce the size of packages
by splitting things out that are optional and don't need to be on
the live cd (I can hear you say documentation :)

So.. if there is a chance to save 100MB by ripping out the
documentation, the DO IT! :-) Any documentation needs can be filled by
going online and searching (what virtually everyone does anyway) or
installing via YaST after booting.

Go for it, C - I'm awaiting your submit requests.

Greetings, Stephan